Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dream Mobile Sculptures

Artist Statement
In Art II, our next project that we decided to work on involves something in what we dream of. In the development of creating the project, we are using various types of materials for each object that represent our dreams: cardboard, paper mache, clay, nature/found objects, paper, fabric, and something to make an abstract artwork. What I wanted to express this project is to show the dreams that make me who I am right now and what I want to gain for in the future. From what I have seen, it seems to involve more on art and traveling. One of the things I struggle on for this piece is the abstract art and the found objects since I couldn't figure out what other ideas I could do for it. As for my strengths, it's more towards the ideas that comes out of my head in how I wanted everything to look like. Overall, I believe that my work of art is fine, but it should be improved more further into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment